Friday, January 12, 2018

Just Us Girls Challenge - Chic of the Week #422

Oh that was so fun seeing all your entries for our first 2018 challenge!  Thank you all for joining in~  As hard as it was to choose, I did it.

The Chic of the Week for #422 is.................. Bonnie Garby!  I loved the layering she had on her card, and that bow~ total perfection. That said, I was also impressed by was her photography!  Bonnie achieved such amazing clarity, that I want her to tell me what she did! :)  I would love my cards to be that clear.  It is a WOW card in my mind.

Congratulation Bonnie!  Please contact me at vdutchr@cox.net to get your blog badge.

Meanwhile, we hope you come by tomorrow for Challenge #423; Trend Week.

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Congrats Bonnie. You are right that is such a gorgeous card.

Cheryl said...

Just Beautiful! Congrats to you Bonnie!

Our Visitors