Friday, June 9, 2017

Chic of the Week #396

I knew when I chose the word 'Die Cuts' I would get a great response
because we all love to use them on our creations.
Thank you all so much for taking the time to play this week.
I enjoyed looking through the gallery to choose my
Chic of the Week! which is going to -

Cecile Ribon.
I loved the simplicity of this card
and the amazing colourful die cuts
Congratulations Cecile.
Please email me Ina at
imtoocrafty@gmail.com
for your Chic of the Week Badge.
You are now in the running for
Guest Designer for August.
PS I am out of town for a few days
so bear with me.

Come back tomorrow for our
Trend Week and I warn you -
It is one you will play with!
Thanks again for your continued support.
We appreciate it soooo much.








4 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Congrats, Cécile - you have done it once again!! LOVE this card!

Bobby said...

When it comes to die cuts, Cecile knows what she's doing.

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! Thanks so very much for choosing my card as "Chic of The Week" . And thanks too for your so sweet comments!

Estelle TBT said...

Félicitations Cécile ! Superbe composition !
Bises.

Our Visitors